Blackjack is one of the most widely known and favored casino style card games today. This is because the game of blackjack is one that has all the right elements. You have a casino style card game that tests your luck, incorporates probability and chances, and depends on you to make the right decision. You can bet on the game and it is risky. Blackjack can be played with a single deck of cards, or you can sit at tables that use multiple decks of cards. If you are looking to win, your chances are better with single deck games of blackjack.
Why does the amount of decks used make a difference?
The amount of decks used in a blackjack games make a significant difference on the chances and probability for the blackjack players. Here are the reasons why it makes a difference:
- The concept of the game is to have a hand of cards that equal a points value of twenty one or as close to twenty one as possible without exceeding twenty one.
- With one deck of cards, there are only fifty two cards and there are doubles of each card.
- The chances of getting twenty one or close to twenty one are much easier.
- When you add multiple decks of cards in to the game, your chances of winning will decrease.
- The more cards that there are in the game, the less likely you are to get twenty one or close to it.
- When more decks are added to a game of blackjack, it gives the house the advantage in the game.